Our company strictly controls the mass goods quality by knitting, dying procedures to guarantee the fabric quality be good sense of touch and meantime meet the azo free, formalin free green products standard. After getting all the approvals of our size samples, style samples, color dips and other details from the buyer we are going for the mass production.
Our Q.C. team will start inspection from knitting, dying, checking the paper pattern before cutting, during making and packing and metal detect and shipping marks and etc. Meantime, we strictly control the snap and other accessories quality to guarantee the goods have no harm to the babies. All the products will pass the metal detector before packing into the cartons. We have the similar strict policy on controlling the quality standard of the fabric for adult garments orders .
QC service takes place before the bulk fabric is cut. It consists of the elements listed below.
- Reporting of fabric and accessories arrival status.
- Visual control of fabrics: weight/m², color, hand feel.
- Forecast of production timing (starting date, assigned capacity, daily output, and finish date).
- Checking with production supervisors whether they think the style is feasible in conformity with the approved samples. For each issue raised: making a test in the workshop, and reporting the exact results.
- Checking all the issues listed by the client and reporting results.
Size of Defect Penalty
Under 3 inches, 1 Point
Over 3, under 6 inches 2 Points
Over 6, under 9 inches 3 Points
Over 9 Inches 4 Points
A maximum of four points are charged in one linear yard.
We can also control fabric quality based on other criteria, as defined by clients.
Flowchart of fabric quality control
- FABRIC RECEIVING STATUS
- FABRIC INSPECTION PLAN SHEET
- SHADE SEPARATION
- DEFECT CODE
- FABRIC INSPECTION – (INDIVIDUAL)
- FABRIC INSPECTION – SUMMARY
- LAB TEST (Vendor In-house)
- CLAIM WORKSHEET
- TAG – YELLOW & RED
In our cutting section, quality control is ensured in two stages.
(a) Spreading Quality Control: Following points are checked during spreading.
- Table marking
- Narrow goods
- Ply height
- Fabric flaws
- Marker placing
(b) After Cutting Quality Control: After each cutting blocks and bundles are checked on the following points.
- Mis cut
- Ragged cutting
- Pattern checks
- Matching plies
SEWING HALL QC:
Our sewing hall QC is followed by the procedure below
A. Style approval sheet.
b. Traffic light chart.
Traffic light chart procedure
- team repair level
- 1st production inspection report
- highest three defect
- daily final inspection status
- hourly inspection & production status
- box audit report
- travel sheet
- daily inspection & production summary
- weekly defects level
- packing receiving status
- stock/b” grade policy report
Our finishing section follows QC/Inspection audit according to procedure below in order to attain AQL 2.5
1. Process Inspection: Garments are checked process wise in the Finishing Section to identify any defect and pass only the QC Passed Garments.
2. Two-Hourly Audit: Every after two-hours, statistical audit is done on finishing lot as per table "a" to attain AQL 2.5.
3. Days Final Audit: At the end of the day accumulated lot of finished garments are statistically audited as per table "a" to attain AQL 2.5.
Lot Final Audit: On completion of packing of one complete Lot of garments, QA Manger conducts statistical audit as per table "a" based on AQL 2.5 garments. Garments are offered for final inspection by Buyer/Client for shipment only when these are through in this Audit.